18 de janeiro de 2009

Moças de Lábios Rosados...

I really love all the stories that start with... "There Was a Time..."


«- Era uma vez uma Moça Dinamarquesa que embarcou num vapor a caminho do Suez. Houve uma tempestade ao largo de Marrocos e onde as ondas levaram-na para uma praia. Uma praia branca...»

«- Gostava de ser eu a fazer isso... Dói?»

«- Não. E acreditarei em tudo o que me disser agora...»

«- Os Deuses castigam-nos respondendo às nossas preces...»




Do you know that sometimes I loose myself just for being thinking about simple pleasures?... That's true. And in the next moment I feel in peace with me, being One. "Serendipity" between Mind, Body and Soul.

Because of this film, there are some ideas that I would like to share with you now. Maybe you could retain something after read this post... Something that you could think about later, probably in one of those magic moments that you don't have anything else better to do...

«This water lives at Mombasa.», «British know how to read and what good has it done them?», «God is great, Sabu; He plays with us.», «We're a pair, you and I», «At least we would have been somewhere...» and also «When the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers.».

This last sentence means a lot for me. Not only because I believe in The Universe but because when you really believe in something the "gods", for me The Universe, make everything happen. You just need to want something with truth and pure intention that Universe take care of everything else... He will do the rest, trust me. And if you change your mind you should be prepare too... Not to be punished but to receive Him's designs.

Universe knows exactly what we need.

Please take a few minutes to read about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarinet_Concerto_(Mozart) and listen with your heart and with your soul http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mozart_Clarinet_Concert_-_1._Allegro.ogg...


Have a nice day...

Sem comentários: